Sunday 31 January 2016

UPDATED: Where do I get my lashes?

Hi everyone!

I've had a busy week with college and also travelling to Cork to do makeup! I'm so busy with clients and I'm not complaining at all, I absolutely love it. With that being said, my blog has been left behind a bit this week but I guess I can't always balance everything!

I always get asked where do I get my lashes from and the answer to that is: eBay. I buy in bulk because they take ages to arrive but recently I've got some new styles in so I wanted to share them with you today. Price and links will be shown along with photos :)

Also if you're in Dungarvan next Saturday, so the 6th of Feb, I'll be in there doing demos of New Look Makeup which is NewLook's own makeup range! It's between 2-5 o clock so pop in to say hi and learn some new tips and tricks and to also learn about the makeup range itself! I'm so excited, can't wait to see you there!

So I have a few new lash bundles to show you so let's get into it..

10 Different Lash Styles €1.60



Wispy Natural Lashes 5 Pairs 65c



10 Pairs Of Semi Thick Lashes €1.30



Thick Lashes 5 Pairs - Option 8  €1.30



Thin Lashes 5 Pairs - Option 25 €1.30 I actually don't have a photo for these but just click option 25 and you can see them there. They are very natural looking lashes once applied.

Mink Lashes 1 Pair €1.50



Thick Lashes 5 Pairs €1.80



Alright so girls I think that's all I have for now! All lashes are from eBay and take about a month to arrive so order in bulk. They're clearly not expensive at all so even spend a fiver and you'll be sorted for the Summer! Amazing lashes to have for yourself or in your makeup kit if you're a makeup artist.

I hope you enjoyed this post and left me know if those links work!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment