Saturday 20 June 2015

Tag you're it! Makeup Questions

TAG! You're it

How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I attempted first when I was 13 and it just grew from there. I would say I started wearing makeup correctly when I was 15 and haven't stopped wearing it since.


I was great at makeup
Who taught you to apply makeup?
Me, myself and I. Along with the many YouTube beauty gurus.

What's your fav eye makeup look to wear?
Oh god it depends what mood I'm in. Mainly a neutral brown eye! Can't go wrong with neutral.

This type of an eye, just brown and simple

What's your fav makeup brand?
M.A.C

Do you wear foundation on a daily basis?
I don't wear makeup every day but yeah when I do I wear a full coverage foundation.

Have you ever worn fake eye lashes?
Yep I have and individuals and lash extensions. I love lashes!

What makeup do you wear everyday?
I don't wear it everyday but when I do, I go all out and wear the whole shebang.

My every day look! Hi Mam xo

Do you prefer drugstore or high end brands?
Realistically we all rather high end but we don't all have the money for it.

What colour are your eyes?
Blueeeeeeeeee like everyone else.

What shadow colours make your eye colour pop?
Browns and golds, anything warm and bronzy.

Do you use makeup brushes? What brand?
Yep I do I can't use my fingers to apply makeup except for concealer! But mostly Sigma and Real Techniques.


Do you prefer lipstick, lipgloss or none?
I'll pick lipstick only if I can have lip liner too?

What's one makeup product you can't live without?
Mascara!

Why do you wear makeup?
Because I want to.

Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter all day err' day!

What is a makeup trend you never understood?
Thin brows or not filling in brows.

I'm looking at you Palm
Sponge or brush for applying foundation?
F80 brush by Sigma or I would love a beauty blender sponge, they seem amazing!

Pencil, gel or liquid liner?
Gel, I find it the easiest to work with.

Fav makeup era?
The 90's the super model makeup in particular!



Finally, a tip you wish everyone knew?
I think we have all heard it but less is more. Go easy on the liner, on the brows. Start with less shadow and build it up. It's all gradual.

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment