Monday 22 June 2015

Before & After


I just wanted to share this before and after of makeup. It's crazy what makeup can do to your face but also how it makes you feel. Don't get me wrong,  I feel fine without makeup too but you just kinda feel a bit more glamorous when it's on.

In my opinion I think these types of photos should be shown more often. Just so everyone can see that you do look normal under all that makeup and editing. So here you have two untouched photos, taken by the same camera on my phone and that. I will say lighting is everything.

So yeah I think I'll do this from now on, no matter how bad my skin is. I enjoy these types of photos myself and I'm sure many will agree.

That was just a little thought of mine that I wanted to share with everyone!

Thank you for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment