Thursday 18 June 2015

Before & After

Before & After

Hi girls!
This blog post isn't much but I just wanted to show you a quick before and after!
Without makeup and then with makeup
I thought my skin looked fairly clear though so that's why I have a bare face selfie haha
Pictures were taken different days so just be aware!


I think this just shows the severity of how different girls can look with makeup, clearly this isn't a dash of makeup, this is a whole heap of makeip slapped onto my face!
But this is what I do when I wear makeup haha
I don't wear makeup every day but when I do, I go all out!

I get some people make a big ordeal about how different girls can look but you hardly think I have natural gold eye lids and purple lips? Like this is what makeup is for, to be creative, have fun with it!
I absolutely love makeup and everything about it and as for wearing it to impress others? Pfttt no one can appreciate my winged liner like I can because I probably spent and hour perfecting it and I am going to sleep with that liner on cause I'm so proud of it 💁🏼 
In my opinion you should wear makeup for yourself and no one else and to be some bit creative!

Anyway I better stop rambling on because I could go on for hours about this topic and we shall save that for another time !

Thanks for reading Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment