Wednesday 17 June 2015

Make Up Addict

The Makeup Addict TAG!

Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
I would have to say foundation and concealer for clients but for myself definitely lip products and eye shadow palettes.

What is the one product you cannot live without?
Like I can't decide? I suppose mascara overall but like I CANNOT live without my ABH dipbrow or else my MAC pro longwear concealer.



Fav makeup brand? 
I don't have one, I love them all but I suppose if I have to pick then lets jump on the band wagon and say MAC. #macgirlandproud

How big is your makeup collection?
Ah it's big enough I suppose, I need more money and even more storage to help it grow. The collection will never stop growing though.

And how do you store it?
I keep my brushes in glass jars I got in EuroGiant for €1 each, my lipsticks are stored in a lipstick stand from eBay and the rest of my makeup is stored in a large box, shout out to my amazing brother Kenny the carpenter for building me it!



How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I don't carry makeup around because I believe if you apply it correctly in the morning then there should be no need to touch up throughout the day.I suppose lipstick re-touching is grand I just don't do it and if I get oily out and about then blot with some tissue paper!

If you could raid another bloggers stash, who would it be?
Kandee Johnsons ( www.kandeej.com

How long does your makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
About an hour and as for products? Well over 40 anyway 

Have you ever bought makeup knowing you won't use it?
Yeah all the time, like green eye liners and blue eye shadow. I always end up giving it away.

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment