Wednesday 17 June 2015

Make Up Mayhem

Make Up Mayhem : 30 Beauty Questions TAG!

Do you remember your first makeup item?
I remember the first item I bought which was clear mascara by Essence. But I'd say my first item came from my mothers makeup bag! I loved the clear mascara like I thought I was deadly. Without it adding darkness, obviously, my lashes just looked lifted and curled and I thought people would be so jel of my 'natural' lashes hahah!

Describe your perfect mascara?
Don't we all want the same? Length, volume and curl? Well I need all three and I honestly don't think such thing exists. I find you have to use different types and brands of mascara to get what you want. I love NYC mascaras and I also love Lancome hypnosis mascara doll eyes! I find it gives me everything I want once layered with other mascaras.

What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Full coverage. Always. It's all or noting with me when it comes to makeup. I just feel like I need everything on my face covered and gone. I really do wish I could wear a light coverage and let some freckles come through but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love a flawless matter finish.

Favorite high end brand?
Oh god, I can't decide. I suppose mostly have MAC products but I love Smashbox and Chanel too! Let's just say I love them all.

What brand have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
Crazy to say but NYX, it is here in Ireland, I just haven't gotten round to trying it!

Favorite drugstore (chemist) brand?
Probably Sleek but I'd buy anything from the chemist.

Do you wear fake eye lashes?
Yep I do, not everyday and not every time I wear makeup. Usually only when I'm going out or have thick liner on.

Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
Nope I can leave the house without any makeup on.

What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Chanel cream bronzer, oh my god.

How often do you shop for makeup?
Easily twice a week, depending on my bank balance.

Do you have a budget or spend freely?
I usually try to budget but if I have a good bit of money, anything can happen. I'm trying to only buy what I need for my freelance makeup kit, stock up on essentials as I'm saving to do a makeup course!

Do you use coupons, shop rewards, discounts and sales?
Of course! You would be silly not to take advance of saving a few euro.

What type of product do you buy the most?
Since I do freelance makeup, foundation & concealer are product I am always repurchasing.

Is there a brand you absolutely cannot stand?
I don't think so, I haven't really ever taken to Gosh though, nothing really attracts me to the brand.

Do you avoid certain ingredients in makeup?
Nope I don't and I probably should!

Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup at?
I love online shopping so www.beautybay.com or www.cloud10beauty.com

Do you like trying new skincare products or stick to the same routine?
I don't really have a  routine but yeah I do change up the products I use.

Favorite bath and body brand?
Soap & Glory

If you could only buy from brand for the rest of your life, what brand would it be?
MAC

What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I don't really care about packaging but I like MAC, Chanel, YSL and Sleek.

Which celeb always has great makeup?
Kim Kardashian West

Do you belong to any online makeup groups?
I use reddit and I'm in MakeupAddiction

5 Fav beauty gurus?
Nikki Tutorials, KathleenLights, Chrisspy, Desi Makeup and Glam & Gore.

Do you like multi use products? Lip and cheek stains..
I can't say I have any so I don't know haha

Are you clumsy putting on makeup?
As it's going on my face, no but I do drop things in the mean time

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yep I use Essence eye-shadow base and set with baby powder.

How many hair products do you use on a daily basis?
Well after I wash my hair I use a conditioning spray, a mousse and then more spray to make my hair grey

What do you apply first? Foundation or concealer?
Foundation

Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
All the time. At the moment I am self taught and I'd always love to keep learning more and more about makeup.

What do you love about makeup?
I love how its temporary. You can make your face as crazy as you want one day and as natural as you like the next day! You can do anything you want, there are no rules. It can also help you feel a bit more confident in yourself. You can look different every single day!

Thanks for reading! Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment