Thursday 18 June 2015

My blog turned 1...month old today!

ONE MONTH OLD!
Hey everyone!

Today my blog has turned one month old, crazy how time is flying by.
Just want to take this time to thank each and every one of you who have supported me and read my blog. It's a massive achievement for me, I honestly do appreciate every single little thing!

I haven't even been in business for a year yet and I feel like I've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. I only hope to learn and grow more and more from today on.

As I said at the start, my intention was not to be a blogger and that still stands, however I am really enjoying this and it's like a little hobby for me! Handy for when I'm away and can't actually do makeup, at least I have an outlet that I can talk about it on!

I have huge plans ahead for this so I can't wait to get home and get to work!
Also I get this blog is turning into being about myself more than makeup but that's only because I'm away at the minute and cannot do much. But don't worry the blog will be back on track and all about makeup when I'm home.

The giveaway on my Facebook page is still ongoing until the 21st of June so keep entering!



Thank you all once again, this means the world to me! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment