Tuesday 16 June 2015

Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty TAG!

What is real beauty to you?
Being happy, healthy and confident. Not overly confident but happy in your own skin. I think you can see real beauty in someones smile and eyes! As cheesy as it sounds just being comfortable in yourself is beauty to me.

What's more important to you? Inner or outer beauty?
Inner of course! It's what's on the inside that counts. You could have the nicest makeup ever on your face but if a horrible personality comes along with that pretty face then you may as well not have your winged liner on point because no one will care.

Are you confident without makeup on?
Yeah I'd like to think so, I can leave the house and go around town shopping without makeup. I absolutely love makeup but I can still function without it haha! I'll even take a selfie or two to share online if my skin is clear!

What makes a beautiful person?
So many things but I would say personality mostly! It's like the second question really, just be a nice, kind and caring person. Don't forget where you came from, always remain humble and appreciate the people you meet on your way up and give back as much as you can.

Do you feel different with your makeup on and off?
I feel more creative with makeup on but I wouldn't say I feel extremely different. I feel a bit better about myself when I have a few pimples and they're covered. As I said already I don't mind wearing it and not wearing it, I don't wear it everyday. Actually I don't wear it more than I do wear it haha. I love not wearing makeup, lets my skin breath and I can nap whenever and where ever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment