Tuesday 31 May 2016

Pre - Tattooed Brows!

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving town to head to Dublin, to get my brows tattooed on! You may have seen/ heard bits about this on my Snapchat and Facebook page. So I just wanted to make a quick post before I go.

So I'm a bit nervous but that's normal. I'm excited more than anything.

I'll be going for a natural full brow, if that's even possible. Basically, I want my brows to look done at all time but if I want to make them darker or longer or more dramatic for a night out then I want to be able to do that too. So no, I will not have fully filled in brows all the time, I hope, but more of a natural full look.

I will Snapchat the process as much as possible and post about it on Facebook and Instagram too. I will have a full blog post up within the next week of the whole procedure and healing and all that good stuff.



I am getting this treatment done for free. Olena reached out to me and offered this to me for free in exchange for a blog post. I just want to be honest about all of that but she mentioned a discount for my readers, so if you are interested just contact me and I can help you with all of that.

I have studied Olena's work, as you can imagine as I am extremely particular about my brows and I am truly impressed with her work. I will leave a link to her Facebook page below, so go check her out. I've  heard nothing but positive reviews on Olena herself and on her salon, so I am excited.

She's based in Dublin or Carrick-on-Shannon. I'm heading to Dublin for my treatment.

So I guess that's all I can say right now. I think I've filled you in on everything so far.

But yeah, keep an eye out for my Snapchat story and I will try to update on Facebook also.

Just going to pop photos of my brows here so you know what they looked like before hand.





Hope you enjoyed this post.

https://www.facebook.com/olena0606/?fref=ts

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment