Monday 23 May 2016

Clarins Event - Sam McCauleys Dungarvan

Hey everyone!

So today I want to tell you all about a Clarins event which will be held in Sam McCauleys Dungarvan on June 4th.



The event is starting at 10 o clock in the morning and will run until noon. However, from 12 o clock onwards there will be one to one appointments available if you have any more questions on products or anything the girls can help you a bit more in depth with that!

I also hear that there will be a draw for some amazing Clarins prizes, so definitely head over there between 10-12 to check it out.

If you have been following me for a while, you just know how much I love my local Sam McCauleys and the girls in store. You could not get a better service from such lovely, friendly girls & it is always nice to support your local shops.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend myself as I have clients and I'm actually sickened I can't go so I would absolutely love if ye could go and snap me about it all!

So save the dates lads, June 4th 10-12 o clock for the main event and anytime after 12 one to one available.



Not an event to be missed!

Tell the girls I sent ye over and say hello for me :)

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment