Monday 30 May 2016

Cloud10Beauty - Haul

Hey everyone!

So on Friday you may have seen my instragram @jodirochemakeup that I ordered some things on Cloud10Beauty

I got some skincare, brush cleaner and of course, makeup!

So without waffling on anymore, all of this came to €50 because I used the discount code WEEKEND which I think is gone at midnight tonight (May 30th) so try place an order tonight if you see anything you like!

So here is what I got..



If you have been following me for a while, you know that I absolutely love these makeup removing pads. They normally cost €13 for 60 pads and I would use 4 pads to remove a full face of makeup each time.



I really wanted to try Tough Stuff by +Cocoa Brown Tan because I use tangoddess by Babydoll Cosmetics and if you have ever used it, you know it's a pain to get off. So yeah I wanted to see would this work. Tough Stuff alone on the site costs €8 I think but I got this gift set for €10. I will more than likely be giving away the other two products!


I clean my brushes religiously. I'm actually obsessed like if you are a client of mine, you know that everyone gets a clean brush or sponge. I like to keep them as clean as possible so this brush cleaner seems perfect. It was €11.


I absolutely love Nip & Fab skincare and this is my second bottle of the glycolic cleansing fix. I use this like a face wash in the shower everyday. It resurfaces the skins surface, making it all new again. I really would recommend this product to anyone with problem skin and it costs €10.



I honestly needed these brushes! I'm saying this because my clients see how many I have but honestly, I'll always need more brushes. These are just two blending brushes from Blank Canvas and cost €7 each. I have some Blank Canvas brushes already and I love them so I know these will be good.


And finally, you get 3 free samples when you spend over a certain amount so I picked these. I thought I was getting a nail file but I got a stick instead haha! Oh well, we won't complain it was free.

I hope you enjoyed this haul, go check out Cloud10Beauty, I'm always on it. I ordered this stuff Friday and it arrived on Monday. Delighted with my order!

Thanks for reading!Xx










No comments:

Post a Comment