Monday 16 May 2016

Essence Eyebrow Treatment Review

Hey everyone!

I'm back today to bring you a product review. As you can tell, it is on the eyebrow treatment from Essence. You can get this in Sam McCauley's Dungarvan or in any Penneys store. This costs less than €4 and sort of actually works!



So this is going to be quick and easy. This is just a brow treatment that is meant to nourish the brow hairs and promote growth. You have all probably seen my brows and know that they aren't that bad anyway, I have full enough brows. However, I lack in the arch department.

So I've been applying this every night as part of my nightly routine and have been doing so for a couple of weeks now! Really wish I took a before and after of my brows but sadly, as usual, I wasn't thinking.

But I can tell you that I feel as though there has been an improvement, nothing major but I think they're a bit thicker and have promoted hair growth.

My overall review of this product is that because it's so cheap and easily accessible, if you have a couple euro to spare and want to try it out, I think you should! I'm going to pass this onto my mother, who has absolutely no brows and I'll come back to it!

Hope you enjoyed this short piece, just another product you can try out! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment