Wednesday 25 May 2016

Free Lancóme Gift in Sam McCauleys Dungarvan

Hey everyone!

So today I went into town and of course I stopped into Sam McCauleys! The girls inside have a few events running at the moment and if you follow me you already know about the Clarins event that Jenny is running.

But today I was introduced to the Lancóme event that Danika is running so basically if you spend €37 or more on any Lancóme product, you'll get a free goody bag and to be honest the bag alone is more than enough!



So just in case you don't know, I absolutely love the Lancóme mascaras & a mini one is included in the bag!



But I would highly recommend the Doll Eyes mascara, it's my favorite ever. That's about €20 euro. The foundation is amazing too, I haven't used it but I've seen it in YouTube videos and on the girls in store and that's €38 so you have your free gift right away!



The bag contains 4 luxury products, which are:


  1. Hydra Zen - which is a anti-stress moisturizing face cream with SPF 15
  2. La Base Pro Pore Easer - which is a primer that minimizes pores instantly
  3. Hypnóse Mascara - which is a best selling black mascara
  4. L'absolu Rouge - which is a mini lippy in a gorgeous everyday colour





So guys that's the bag! As I said, the bag itself is fab! You can see this on my snapchat too: liljodibubz 

This offer is on now until June 8th I believe & while the free gifts stock lasts! So go ahead and pop into Sam McCauleys Dungarvan to treat yourself.

Happy shopping! Tell Danika I said hello :)

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment