Thursday 26 May 2016

Clarins Event - Sam McCauleys Dungarvan: Sneak Peak

Hey everyone!

Today I want to show you one of the many gifts you can get for free at next weekends Clarins event in store!


So here are some bits that are available!


So this little gem reminds me immediately of the Nivea dual effect eye makeup remover that I absolutely love, which you can also pick up in store. You can't tell by the photo but this is an oil and water based eye makeup remover, just like the Nivea one! I can't wait to try this out and see how it compares to my other one.


So I've actually used this before, my mother absolutely loves Clarins and when I started getting into makeup, I tried the skincare too. From what I remember, this gave a tingly feeling to my face but in a good way, a nice clean feeling! Again, can't wait to use this. I've really gotten into skincare so I will put these products to good use!


Same as the lotion, I have used this cleansing milk before too and I love cleansing milk. Currently I'm using the Declare cleansing milk, which makes my skin sooo soft, I believe you can get Declare in store too but don't quote me! Again, can't wait to use this and compare it to my current cleansing milk. I love comparing products and letting ye know!


And finally this fab body lotion for dry skin! I don't have dry skin but I love it to be super soft so I'm buzzing to give this ago. I'll probably try this before I tan because I like having smooth skin to pop my tan on top of!

And those are 4 potential free gifts you could get at the event on June 4th 10-12!



You can get up to 3 free gifts when you buy two or more Clarins products, one must be a skincare product & the other could be makeup! Or both skincare. And if you're good you may even get an extra gift.

As mentioned before, I won't be able to attend myself but please send me on snaps of the event! All the girls in store are fab but this event in particular will be held mainly by Jenny, you couldn't be in safer hands, this girl knows her stuff! So tell her I said hello when you pop in.

I hope I get a tone of snaps of the event & I hope you all enjoy it. Be sure to send me on snaps of your free gifts too, I'm actually sickened I can't go.

In my opinion, this town isn't used to events so this time make it your business to go and attend! I promise you these events are fab to be introduced to new products and get some tips & tricks from the pros! And to meet new people too.

Hope you enjoyed this little post!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment