Monday 23 May 2016

Penneys Makeup Haul - Cork

Hey everyone!

Today I went to Cork with Gavin and picked up just a few things that are new enough from Penneys PS Love range - well new to me anyway!

I don't think you will find these in Penneys Waterford because that seems to be the last store to get anything exciting but if you're in the bigger cities I'm sure you'll find these few bits.

If I end up liking the products, you will 100% hear about it on my snapchat : liljodibubz

So onto the haul..







I think this was like €2.50 & it's in the shade taupe!

€1.50 each in the shades Nude & Brown

These were on sale for €7 - limited edition heels! Saw them on JustJordanBlog


So guys that's it. I didn't think there was a need to talk about each product because ye can see what they are and the prices are either on them or in the caption!

Haven't used any yet so this is just to show ye what I picked up. Hope you enjoyed this & got some shopping ideas haha. Penneys is doing extremely well in regards to their makeup range.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment