Monday 14 March 2016

What I Picked Up At The Irish Beauty Show 2016!

Hey everyone

Today's post is just briefly showing you what I picked up at the show! I'll have a more in depth  post up during the week! Hope you enjoy.


So these brushes are from Powder N Pout and for this 5 piece set I think it cost €35!


This brush is from Cyena and cost €15.


This strobe cream is from Revolution and cost €5.


This Powder N Pout brush set again.


Inglot matte liquid lipstick in 18! €22


We all know what this is! €30


Brush set again haha


Fuschia pre made pro palette with 6 blushes €25


My fav tan! €7


Contour, highlight and blush palette €5.50


Fuschia pre made pro palette with 8 shadows €25


Cailyn brow gel in oak! €16.50


Powder N Pout brush I think this was €20. I got 6 Powder N Pout brushes for €55 anyway!



The Flawless wonder brush €10


Inglot matte liquid lipstick in 18 and brow gel in 17! brow gel is €16


Flawless cream contour kit €10


Ciara Daly brushes these two sets for €25


3 Revolution lipsticks €3.50 each


Sunglasses from Babydoll Cosmetics €10.

Right lads that was really quick but just so you can see what I got and the prices. I didn't pick up the Inglot at the show but everything was at the show! Full blog post on my experience to follow shortly, hope you enjoyed this little haul of goodies :)

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment