Sunday 6 March 2016

Four February Favorites

Hey everyone!

It's been a while because I'm actually saving up for the Irish Beauty Show! Poor Richie is getting dragged along with me but that's why I haven't been blogging lately, I haven't really bought anything worth sharing on a whole blog post.

With that being said, I'm soo into snapchat recently, I don't even watch TV anymore..
I've seen a good few girls mention their five fav beauty products of February so I wanted to just share four with you today!

You may have noticed that I was really boring with my makeup, well I didn't do much with my eye makeup anyways, I mainly focused on the skin and lips! Here's a photo where I have used all the products mentioned below, so can see what I'm talking about!



So here are 4 of my favorite and most used items from February!

I've been using these for months now but I would them in conjunction with a brow gel but recently I've been using them alone for a more natural brow look. These are the brow powders by +Billion Dollar Brows  and are €25 each! They're pigmented enough to fill in the brows but light enough to still be natural looking.



Next, I have re-discovered my love for +L'OrĂ©al Paris UK & Ireland  True Match foundation. Why did I ever stop using it? It's a chemist foundation and the best one I think! Costs €15 but there are always offers online and in stores. I use the shade Golden Beige when I'm tanned and Ivory when I'm pale! Addicted to this foundation and it's coverage.



You may have noticed my glow is uncontrollable lately and that's all down to this lil pot of gold. This is a baked eye shadow by Pure Colour which is +New Look own makeup range! I haven't used it as a shadow yet but this gives the best highligh ever across the cheek bones, nose and cupids bow! Bargain highlighter for €8.



And finally, I'm almost over matte lips and want something more Spring time appropriate. Not that it looks or feels like Spring but yaano.. I've been going for a more glossy look which I think makes your lips look bigger so I say step away from the matte and pick up the gloss. This lipgloss lip balm is from +PAESE Cosmetics UAE and is only €6! It's so gorgeous on the lips, they just feel like butter for the entire day! This paired with Penneys PS Love lip liner in 06 is the dream team!



So lads I hope ye enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for March's favorites!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment