Tuesday 29 March 2016

Blackhead Removal Strips!

Hey everyone

So if you follow me on snapchat (liljodibubz) you would have seen that I got these bad boys..


And here is the link..


So as you can see I got a pack of 10 for €2. As usual, they took 3 weeks to arrive. I had forgotten I even ordered them to be honest! So I was delighted when they came in the post today. I went to Waterford City to visit my good friend Penny <3 and when I got back I just had to give them a go.

Now, I saw these like blackhead removal masks on YouTube first and the proper thing comes in three steps so here I presume I'm just using the second step. Basically, if you haven't seen the videos I'm talking about, this blackhead removal kit comes in 3 steps. Firstly you apply some sort of lotion to the nose area, then this mask and then another lotion when you're done. So I basically got step two.

I have no idea what those other two lotions are so I just cleaned my nose off with the +Primark cleansing wipes - Kayleigh will kill me - and some Micellar water. 

This is extremely messy so do it in the bathroom or something cause I done it in my room and I can't cope. So I opened the packet, squeezed some out onto cardboard and then applied with my fingers.


Like just apply it how you like really. That's just what I done. Anyway this take legit an hour to dry. A full hour. And I did not even apply that much like when I peeled it off it was thin enough. Keep that in mind. That's a huge con for me because I just don't want to wait that long to see if my blackheads have been removed like I just don't.

A pro was that I could see bumps and lumps on my nose so I thought jano this is the mask pulling up the blackheads. Well after an hour passed this was my result..



Looks rotten, I know but to be honest that's not even a great photo. I truly believe that the mask pulled out hairs. I'm no expert but I think that's my peach fuzz not blackheads. Now to be fair there was like three dot things on it that could have been blackheads? I'm not sure.

So me being me, I done it again, sure what else was I at? And the second time around nothing came out only them little hairs again that everyone in the world has on their body.

My conclusion to these are that they take too long to dry, don't pull much out but they do make your nose area really soft. I wish I had a before and after of my nose so I could actually see. I might wait a few weeks, let it get dirty again and then do proper photos and all that.

But at the end of the day, they're only €2. Just because they didn't work well for me, doesn't mean they won't work for you. To be honest, I don't even know if I had proper blackheads! Janat ( bbeauty_jan ) is the main woman for skin and she told me I could just be pulling out sebum. Didn't even know what that was until she told me haha!

Sure look lads, it's a bit of fun, a bit disgusting, a bit satisfying and perfect for a pamper night or girlie night in!

I just wanted to share them with ye cause a lot asked me on snapchat about them so here you go now :) Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you order any or have any other recommendations!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment