Monday 1 August 2016

Update 01/08/2016

Hey everyone!

I've seem to have done a few updates during my blogging time but I feel they are needed so that I can let you know what's been going on with me & so that we're all up to speed.

First of all I want to apologize for not being as active on my blog or snapchat as usual. I have a few reasons for that. Number one reason is that I am so busy! As many of you know, I am a makeup artist so I just had a heap of clients in over the weekend, I'm not complaining but it can be tiring and then in turn, hard to blog.

Secondly, I have 4 exams to sit at the end of this month so I will have to study A LOT!

Thirdly, Lisa, Rachael and I have been planning a bloggers only event! Which is next week so I've been up and down to Waterford recently which again is tiring and a lot of work.

In between all of that I have been sick & still trying to keep up some bit of a social life. It's no excuse but that's what I've been up to and that's why the blog has been suffering. I plan to post once a week from now on just because I do have to study and work a lot. So I'm not gone fully haha!

Also, if you have me on snapchat then you will know that my skin has taken a turn for worst. It has broken out so badly that I don't really even want to show it. It's just gross and I don't feel comfortable with it to be honest. It's kind of bringing me down but I'll be okay!

I'm looking into getting microneedling done, it was recommended to me so my plan for the day is to get a few bits done but also go research micro-needling and the whole process. I will of course keep you up to date with it all!

Hope you didn't mind this post too much, I just felt like I should explain myself to my readers!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment