Thursday 11 August 2016

Getting my nails done at Marcelle's Beauty Rooms!

Hey everyone!

Today I went to get my nails done with Tracy in Marcelle's Beauty Rooms. I had shellac on already so they needed to be removed which costs just €2 and then I got a new set put on! But this isn't shellac it's a 3 week polish with Purity.

So to start off with Tracy had to remove my shellac that was previously on. So what she done was soaked a cotton pad in acetone and then used these funny looking clips to help let the acetone soak in. Acetone removes the shellac so it just peels off very easily.


After Tracy was done applying all of these it was actually time to start removing the first one we put on! As you can see in the photo below, the shellac on the nail is extremely weakened and this just peels off with Tracy's spatula.


Now once all of that is removed, Tracy just slightly files the nails to prepare them for the paint. I got a Purity 3 week paint which is different from shellac but costs the same!


So now you can see below how fab my nails look! There was a varity of colours to pick from but I decided to go for grey with a bit of sparkle. This looks just like a gelish nail but it's not! This costs just €15 to get put on. I am over the moon with my nails.


As always I'll be back again! Tracy is the new nail tech in Marcelle's so that's where you can find her. I'm thrilled with my nails so I can't wait to go back again. Many thanks again Tracy!

Hope you enjoyed this blog post. Just so you know this took just one hour to do and cost €17 altogether. Bargain.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment