Tuesday 16 August 2016

Roger & Gallet - Review

Hey everyone!

I've decided to take a quick break from studying to bring you this blog post. Today I'll be review some fabulous Roger & Gallet items I got! This blog is about all things beauty and I have been enjoying these products so much I feel like this is a brand that doesn't get enough recognition at all, when it really should. So I'm here to bring this to you today.

Firstly, I want to talk about the Summer showers and oh my god. I'll be honest and say we're a household of 'on offer' items like we don't spurge on the likes of shower gels or anything like that but after this I don't know how we'll go back.

These shower gels are suitable for all skin types and are full of natural ingredients. They are also infused with perfumes which all do different jobs so like one may be a relaxing one and the other may be invigorating. You'd buy the shower gel/cream based on how you want to feel! I say cream because it literally feels like a cream on your body. My poor father thought he was after using the wrong product! That's just how luxurious these Summer showers are!

They also cleanse and sooth the skin which I can totally agree with. My skin is looking and feeling amazing after them and I do feel better when I use them! I am currently using the orange scented one so I come out feeling super fresh and citrusy. We all absolutely love these shower gels.

Roger & Gallet were so brilliant to also sponsor us at our #deiseblogger event so I actually have another one inside but I'll have to buy more haha! These cost €9.90 and are available in Marks & Spencer Beauty Halls but I'm 99% sure I saw these in Sam McCauleys Dungarvan. I know it's a bit expensive for a shower gel (cheap one over here!) but like I honestly do think they're worth it.

The one we have is lasting us ages and theres 3 in the house using it so you can even see in the photo. It would be a lovely gift too! So that's the shower gels! Loving the shower gel/creams! Dunno what to call them haha but unreal to say the least.



Next up, I think is my favorite. I can't pick one because I actually love what I was gifted, I can't cope. If you follow me on snapchat then you would have seen this product a good bit. It is the Perfumed Dry Oil. So the clue is in the name really, it is a dry oil with a scent to it. MY GOD. I honestly use this every single day of my life.

As some of you may know I suffer with migraines and I was sent this before my daith piercing so I was using it when I was extremely prone to migraines. For those that don't know, the daith piercing is meant to help with migraines, it's 50/50 so it might work for me and not for you but thankfully it's working for me and I may blog about that but anyways...

I was using this before my piercing and the perfume in this isn't weak but it isn't the strongest smell ever. People would still smell it on you but not like BANG in your face. It's lightly scented which is perfect if you want a subtle scent or suffer from headaches. I got the orangey scent again, thank god I love the smell of oranges.

My one that I have here is made with Mediterranian citrus fruits like if I could let you smell it through the screen I would. It's pretty much a light orange scent which I enjoy, a lot. As you can imagine, it's amazing for the skin. Oils are brilliant for dry skin. I don't have dry skin but I still lash this on because it keeps my skin super soft and smelling lovely.

You can also use this bad boy in your hair as an oil treatment or just lightly spray it each day! That's what I do anyways. I cover my body in this stuff and then a few sprays into my hair, it's perfect.

I have a 100ml bottle of this which costs €25 but there are 30ml bottles available for €15 so again it would also be a lovely gift!



Finally, last but certainly not least is the body lotion! I mean look we all know what a body lotion is and does and all of that great stuff. I just want to tell you what is actually in this body lotion because it's just devine & again the smell is A1.
  • Aloe Vera
  • Vitamins
  • Amino Acids
  • Passionflower
  • Cereals
  • Apricot oils
  • Meadow foam
  • Avocado oil
  • Shea butter
This is 100% plat based so all the oils in this lotion come from plants! There are 0 parabens, 0 silicone and 0 colouring agents in this body lotion. The results from this lotion have been amazing. I was sent a lot of information about this and 98% of women absolutely love this product.

To be honest with you I'm not a body lotion type of person but I did use this the once and it was amazing like the smell and all. I must get myself into more a bodycare routine now that I have sorted my skin out! This costs €15 and I can see it lasting me a life time.



So guys that was my review on Roger & Gallet. I really hope you enjoyed this and maybe now you'll recognise this brand next time you're in Sam McCauleys. There are always testers available so definitely try them out and see how you get on! 

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment