Friday 4 December 2015

The Christmas Tag!

Hey everyone!

I can't believe Christmas is only 21 days away like time is flying. I was tagged by the lovely Lisa from Cuddles and Contouring and also the fab Jamie from Grey Skies & Silver Linings to do this festive tag! I hope you enjoy! I invite everyone to do this tag, let's all get in the Christmas spirit :)

Favorite Christmas Movie(s)?

I have so many but I think it's the same for everyone! Home Alone, Elf and The Grinch.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

It depends who the gifts are from, if they're from family members then Christmas Day but if they're from friends then Christmas Eve. But Richie and I have a 7 year old habit of just opening our gifts from each other on Christmas Eve too so!

Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?

I don't think so, it's pretty much the same every year but I just love getting to see each family member at both my nannies houses. So it's not a memory but I love the tradition of that.

Favorite Christmas food?

I don't even like turkey, Shock horror. It's just so dry and meh. I just love advent calendars so I'm going to say Chocolate. My aunt even got me a bag of twirls one year - it was great,

Favorite Christmas gift?

Obvs makeup but I really love getting thoughtful gifts too like maybe a bit of jewelry with my birth stone on it or something nice like that. I also love getting photos in frames as gifts too.

Have you any Christmas Eve traditions?

Richie and I swap gifts and I get a Chinese with my family before we go to bed. Myself and Mam also always get new fluffy pjs for Christmas Eve night. We used to stay in and watch movies like The Grinch but now I'm older we go out.

What tops your tree?

Fairly sure it's an Angel.

As a kid, what was one extravagant gift you asked for but never got?

I was spoiled rotten so I actually always got what I asked for. Never disappointed haha.

What's the best part of Christmas for you?

Just being able to be with my family and friends for like a week straight and now we're all old enough to go our for the likes of Stephens night and New Years. I also love seeing my younger cousins with their presents from Santa, it's just so cute. I can't wait to see Maisy this year cause she understands what Christmas and Santa is so it'll be adorable. And everyone is just in a good mood and you just feel good for the whole month of December. I just love Winter too!

Right lads, that's all! Hope you enjoyed this tag :)

Feel free do to it yourself! I'd love to know :)



Thanks for reading!Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment