Tuesday 8 December 2015

cloud10beauty Christmas Gift Guide

Hey everyone!

So this morning I got an email from http://www.cloud10beauty.com/ showing what they would recommend as gifts for Christmas and I thought I would show you all what they think and give you my opinion and thoughts on the list. There are only 4 items so this will be a short post, hopefully,

First up is the +Sigma Beauty  Face Architecture Collection which is made up of 7 brushes that define and sculpt the face. I think these are brand new brushes because I have never seen these before. So you have 3 highlight brushes and 4 contour brushes. The total for all 7 brushes is €164.65 which is a lot but if you divide that it works out at €23.50 per brush which isn't too bad for Sigma Brushes. These brushes are amazing, I have a good few myself and you pay for what you get so these brushes are of high quality, work amazingly and last for ever. The set is made up of:
  • F03 - Highlight
  • F04 - Contour
  • F23 - Contour
  • F37 - Highlight
  • F56 - Highlight
  • F57 - Contour
  • F77 - Contour
These brushes are not in a set but are all part of the same collection. So they can be bought separately and the prices range from €19.95 - €26.95. These are not essential for makeup but would be an amazing gift for anyone that is into makeup, especially highlight and contouring! I must say, I have my eye on the F57. +Cloud 10 Beauty 


Sigma Beauty Brushes - Brushes

Next up for the nail lover is this fab set from +ciate london and they have teamed up with +Olivia Palermo to create this 4 piece nail polish set. Now I'm one for getting my nails done with shellac or gel so I don't have much of an input on this but it looks so fancy and luxurious that I would be happy to receive one myself!

The set comes in a gorgeous box with 4 little polishes inside. There is a statement red, a deep dark purple, a pale pinky nude and a burgundy red shade, so all amazing colours for the holidays. Perfect for Christmas Day, New Years and all in between. This set is just €29.95 so that works out at just €7.40 per polish! 


Ciate Set - Ciate Polish Set

Now we have the highly raved about Blank Canvas palette. It is the Master Series Palette and this is the first one of the series! This has been raved about by bloggers all over Ireland and some even say that certain shades in the palette remind them a lot of a favorite but discontinued MAC shadow, I believe it's uninterrupted by MAC! This palette is certainly up my street. It comes with 12 warm toned shadows (11 matte, 1 shimmer) Perfection. I'm all about matte and warm tones. And not only do you get 12 shadows but also a double ended Blank Canvas brush? Ah hello! And you get all this for just €34.95 like are ya joking me? That's €2.60 per shadow and brush! Amazing deal and value and no doubt amazing quality. I will defo be picking this up for myself and clients. This would be the perfect gift for any girl.

Blank Canvas - Master Series Palette 1

And finally, another palette but for the face. A highlighting palette by +Sleek MakeUP.  This palette is so popluar it is currently out of stock but +Cloud 10 Beauty  always re stock asap so I would imagine you can order before Christmas. This little palette packs quite a punch, well from what I've heard. The highlight shades in this palette are supposed to be on another level. You get 4 shades for just €13.49, that's €3.30 per shade. There are two powders and two cream highlights so something to suit everyone. What I would recommend is to apply the cream with your ring finger on the cheek bones and set with the powders, that will give such an amazing glow. That packaging looks so classy and chic, it would just be stunning in anyone's makeup kit. A perfect stocking filler if you ask me!


I hope you enjoyed this and got some good gift ideas for the woman in your life! I know I'd be delighted with anything from this little list. All products mentioned can be found on http://tinyurl.com/qxhn2ar and they stock many more brands so go check the website out! It's where I buy most of my makeup from because it's free shipping on orders over €15, you get 3 free samples and the shipping is so quick that it would literally be here the week you ordered! Cloud10beauty is an Irish based site and company so support Irish :)

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment