Friday 2 October 2015

Mini Haul & Dupe Alert!

Heya everyone!

I just ran into town to do a few bits and of course had to pick up some general makeup and Halloween makeup. I wanted to show you what I picked up because I found amazing dupes for +MAC Cosmetics  and +Urban Decay Cosmetics  lipsticks.

So firstly, I'll share what I got in Dealz for Halloween. If you follow me on snapchat you will have seen these already. My snapchat is: liljodibubz, feel free to add me!




So as you can see, I picked up a zip thing! Going to try to recreate some amazing looks that I've seen on YouTube and Instagram with the zip - I am defo most excited for to try this out. And as you know everything is €1.49 each. I will defo do the look soon with the zipper and post about it.

Then I got a bat masquerade for a possible Halloween night out in college or town! Just throw this on with a smokey eye and dark lip with a black dress and you're sorted! And last but certainly not least, 2 wigs. These wigs are hilarious on but they shed a lot of hair and itch. I'd recommend keeping them in the plastic bags they come in or else you'll have neon red hairs all over your house! I'll post about these once I come up with a look for them :)

Now onto the makeup. I picked up 3 lipsticks in my local chemist ( Joe Kellys Abbeyside - they have the full stand of Wet N Wild and +Sleek MakeUP so some amazing products in there ).  As you may know the matte lipsticks cost only €2.99, you can't go wrong at all. I only got 3 but I wanted everything else on the stand - some day I will own them all, sure for that price I could have them all next week haha!



With flash..


 Now yes, these are amazing lippys, without a doubt! But I was even more over the moon when I realised I may have dupes for these. I do not have a dupe for Sand Storm but the other two, count your lucky stars! I am one for treating myself and spoiling myself with high end products but at the end of the day, I still love a good bargain and I think these dupes are amazing considering they are cheaper alternatives to MAC and Urban Decay! 


Sugar Plum Fairy can be compared to Rebel by MAC, I think they are very similar! But as for Vamp It Up and Blackmail? Ah identical I hear you say? To me, these two colours are the exact same. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but for Halloween even you should defo pick it up and tell everyone you're wearing Blackmail by Urban Decay - that's what I'd do anyway! 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and found these dupes helpful :) 
Joe Kellys Chemist in Abbeyside stock Wet N Wild and so do Heavan Chemists - across from Shaws in Dungarvan! If you're not from Dungarvan, Penneys stock Wet N Wild nationwide I believe. Happy shopping!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment