Sunday 4 October 2015

Halloween Makeup: Zipper

Hey everyone!

Today I want to show you how I got this look...


Using this kit...


I got this zipper kit in Dealz in town for €1.49, obvs.

This is actually really easy! I'll talk you through step by step how I did it :)

Step 1:
Do your brows, foundation and concealer and set your face with baby powder.

Step 2:
Line up the zipper on the face how you want it, cut if you need to, I needed to because the zipper was huge for my face. Then once you know where you want it, apply spirit gum to the zipper and on your face for extra stickiness.

Step 3:
Once the zipper is stuck on, go do the rest of your makeup, your contour & highlight and eyeshadow, the whole lot!

Step 4:
Black and white face paint come in the kit, so with the sponge apply the white down the center of the zipper face. Then apply the black down the sides of the zipper. You can see in the picture how it's darker on the outer and light in the center.

Step 5:
Apply the fake blood all over the place using the same sponge. This will create more texture and look more realistic. Even apply the blood outside the zipper.

Step 6 (Optional):
You can add more depth by applying some blue, black and purple shadows. Even some pink! Just take an old eyeshadow brush, the rougher the better and apply the colours all over the place. You can be as messy as you want with this look.

And you're done!

I hope you found this easy to follow and it shouldn't take you more than an hour! I'd love to see if you have tried out this look too, so let me know.

Lipstick is Vamp It Up by Wet N Wild.

Also please keep hold of your spirit gum remover because I lost mine and I nearly scrubbed the skin off my face!


Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment