Friday 16 October 2015

Little Update..

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well.



I just wanted to make this blog post so you know what I've been doing and maybe why my blog hasn't been up to scratch, well there are a number of reasons.

As you may know I've been back in college the last six weeks and that's fine and good but now the assignments are starting to build up, I'm on a mission this year to get everything done early and that actually is going to plan so I've been busy with typing up reports and the sorts!

Secondly, I'm honestly lacking a bit of creativity because I don't really know what you like seeing! I know you loved my makeup journey and hair journey but unfortunately I have no more journeys haha. I will now be trying to plan blog posts and get ideas from YouTube videos and other blog posts.

Speaking of YouTube videos, I would love to make one and may try it this weekend!

Thirdly because I haven't been shopping too much and when I have I just briefly post about it on either Instagram, Snapchat or my Facebook page so I don't know should I then blog about it once they actually arrive and once I've used them? Maybe I still will, I'm undecided.

And fourth is because I am just also so busy with everything else. College comes with going out on the weekdays and my work entails working weekends! No rest for the wicked, and if I ever have time free I do try my best to see friends and family.

So I hope you all can understand this but please leave me ideas, feedback, anything! It would be appreciated so much :)

If I do go down the route of YouTube videos I will be using my blog to list the products used in each video because no one reads the info box on YouTube haha!

Sorry for such a boring post, hope you all have a great weekend :) I'm delighted to be making up faces over the weekend and I am buzzing for Halloween!


You may have seen that an Irish illustrator was made widely known due to Kim K posting her illustrations! I just want to say a huge congrats to Emma Kenny! Amazing achievement and I'm delighted that she designed my logo that you see everywhere with me. Hard work really does pay off!

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment