Friday 2 October 2015

FOTD: Face Of The Day

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick FOTD with you today but please let me know if you have any requests! Since I am back in college it's hard enough for me to come up with new ideas for blog posts while I'm trying to come up with college project ideas!

So onto the look...


BROWS

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
  • Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Taupe
EYES
  • Tartlette Palette by Tarte
  • NYC Black Matte Liquid Liner
  • Lancome Hypnosis Doll Eyes Mascara
FACE
  • Catrice Matt Plus Foundation in 01
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
  • Baby Powder
  • Soap N Glory Solar Powder
  • MAC Pigment Nebula - Highlight
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Revolution Matte Lipstick in Bittersweet
That  was a very quick FOTD! Hope you enjoyed. By the way, this lipstick lasted me all day long. I took this photo at about 6:30 in the evening after being to college that day, snacking and eating dinner! Amazing longevity.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment