Friday 23 October 2015

Halloween Makeup!

Hi everyone!

As you may have seen, I've been trying out a few Halloween makeup looks since the beginning of October! I have so far only done three looks on myself and one look on a client.

My inspiration came from some of my favourite YouTubers. I just want to show you my looks and also links to the videos that I watched to re-create these looks. I hope you find this a bit easier now when it comes to deciding on what to be for halloween! Enjoy :)

First up we have our Zipper makeup

I got my inspiration from Megan Parker on YouTube and I got the kit in Dealz for €1.49! Great cheap idea and is perfect for boys and girls :)





Next up I attempted the Jigsaw face as requested by a client :) Didn't turn out as well as I would have liked and I referenced a picture instead of a video but here's a video to help you. My wig is from Dealz haha.





And finally is my colourful skull inspired by Desi Perkins on Youtube! I followed her video exactly but instead of paint I used just normal eyeshadows.




Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment