Saturday 17 October 2015

The First YouTube Video - Fail.

Hi everyone!

Today I tried and failed miserably to create a YouTube video. I was just going to do a very basic everyday look, nothing too hard!

Well my experience just wasn't great. You have no idea what goes into making professional looking videos and I applaud those that do. Firstly, the setting up is ridiculous, trying to find the right angle and right lighting? I'd nearly make a video on that first.

Anyway once the set up was done, I thought great lets go! Ah well shakes how are ya? I couldn't stop shaking with nerves haha. But that was okay too I guess everyone gets those. My plan was to just record the makeup and put a music overlay - no talking at all. So I stuck to that plan.

I just sat down and began filming and sure when I got comfortable didn't the camera's battery go..

Then I switched to my phone which is an iPhone 5 so I knew it would pick up HD quality but then my storage was full. Couldn't catch a break today!

Anyway, I filmed what I did and threw the best bits into a video. It's not the best, it's probably the worst. But I'm keeping it to show how far I've come because some day I would love to be making proper videos as I would imagine they are the easiest for everyone to understand because we have audio, visual and typing!

I hope you enjoy :)


Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment