Friday 9 October 2015

First Impression: Catrice Even Skin Tone Foundation

Hey everyone!

Today I want to share with you my thoughts on the newest Catrice foundation that has hit the shelves. I have blogged about this before and wanted to try it for myself!

http://jodirochemakeup.blogspot.ie/2015/09/new-catrice-foundation.html


So that's the foundation and it's in the shade 005 which is the palest shade.


I should let you know that I didn't use a face primer during this trial with the foundation. That's my before and after! Sorry about the before haha. But the after is just the foundation alone, no concealer or powder or anything! Just wanted to show you the foundation in all of its glory.


And here is a photo of my base, the foundation, my concealer (MAC NC20) and powder (Baby powder). Lashes are from eBay and I love them.


And here is my full face done for the day! Lip colour is Inglot Matte Lipstick in 425.

The only thing I disliked about the foundation initially was the smell. This foundation is approved by dermatologists so it does have some properties in it to help clear up your skin so yeah there's kinda a chemical smell to it but that goes away after a while.


This picture was taken at about 4 o clock in the day so it had been on for 8 hours and you can see I was getting a bit oily but I have extremely oily skin. Other than that I think it stayed put very well. I also do not touch my face when I have makeup on, I didn't get up at 6 in the morning and work at my face for two hours to have it rubbed off 2 hours later haha, I have OCD. I just try to not touch my face at all. 

So I have no more pictures after that but honestly there wasn't much of a change at all and I had it on until midnight! So the staying power is amazing!

I really like this foundation for everyday use, I wouldn't use this for going out but for everyday it's my new fav! Sure for €8 you can't go wrong :)

I'm sure if I used primer, I wouldn't have gotten as oily and also if I touched up with powder or blotting sheets it would have looked perfect.

I would highly recommend this foundation or any other foundation from the Catrice range. I really like the Matt Plus formula too but this one is amazing for pale people like myself.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you try out this foundation too.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment