Sunday 11 October 2015

Mini Haul!

Hi again :)

Just wanted to share a few products I got in town yesterday with you all because I gave them a go and I really like them already!

So I've been needing a setting spray with a while and finally it was in stock in Murray's Pharmacy. It is the NYX matte setting spray (also available in dewy finish) but I powder myself and clients and add a tone of highlighter so I opted for the matte finish this time. Only €10.


Then from the NYX stand I also picked up their brow pomade! A little dupe for the ABH dipbrow. I got the shade chocolate which is very similar to the Inglot brow pomade in number 12! Amazing dupe as I used it on myself and clients yesterday, the consistency is so creamy and blends out amazingly. Only €7.50!


Then I went to New Look for clothes but came out with makeup. Thanks Jessica for recommending the baked highlighter to me! It's absolutely amazing and there were only two left I couldn't leave it there. Girls if you're looking for a high quality highlighter at an affordable price I would recommend the New Look highlighter too! I think this cost about €9 and the pay off is amaze. Here is the product and I applied this to Danielle last night so just look at her highlight because this is it!





Btw shes not that oily, I actually just go mad with the highlighter cause I love it so much myself haha. In case you're wondering, her eye look is done all with my Inglot shadows and palette that I made a while back! And lips are Liar by Urban Decay and Honeylove by MAC. How pretty is she tho!

Danielle also has the NYX brow pomade on her brows ^^

Hope you enjoyed this little haul and pick up one or all of these as a treat to yourself!


Thanks for reading!Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment