Tuesday 6 October 2015

Pennys Haul!

Heya everyone!

People seem to enjoy these hauls, especially from +Primark so I thought I would share with you what I picked up yesterday. It's not much but a few main bits that I already love!

So first up are the essentials..



Next up I got this comfy half zip for €11. Half zips seem to be in fashion lately so I jumped on the bandwagon and got one. This one is from the sports section and actually so cosy & warm! Perfect for this season. Track-ends are also Penneys €8.


I got this power bank portable phone charger which is a must for me because I always forget to bring my charger to college! But so handy if you're travelling on the bus or by car or just in a place with no plugs! Brilliant little thing. It's so small and compact to fit right into your bag and comes in many colours :) €7 - great bargain.


Lastly from Penneys I got this foundation by Catrice. You may have seen my blog post about this foundation and I finally got a bottle. This was like €8 not more than that anyways and if you read my blog you'll know I usually get the shade 010 with Catrice but I was delighted that they have now come out with even paler shades! This is in the shade 005 and I can't wait to try it out. Blog post should be up tomorrow or Thursday about this foundation! http://jodirochemakeup.blogspot.ie/2015/09/new-catrice-foundation.html


Now not from Penneys but lashes arrived today! If you want to know where I buy my lashes just read this blog post. http://jodirochemakeup.blogspot.ie/2015/09/where-do-i-get-my-lashes.html




Hope you enjoyed this little post :) Keep an eye out for my blog post about the new Catrice foundation!

Thanks for reading!Xx

http://tinyurl.com/qxhn2ar

No comments:

Post a Comment