Monday 1 February 2016

Simple, Everyday Makeup Look - Product List

Hi everyone!

So today I filmed a quick simple look for you and here are the products used. I had my brows filled in first to save time on everything but what I use for the brows are:

Inglot brow gel in 16

Billion Dollar Brows brow powder in taupe

Catrice cream concealer to shape the brows!



On the eyes I used the W7 Bronze Queen Palette

Foundation was Catrice Even Skin Tone in 05

Concealer was NYX HD concealer in 01 or 10 (the lightest one)

Powder was the Blank Canvas Cosmetics Contour palette

Highlight was the two shimmer shades from the Bronze Queen Palette

Bronzer was the BCC Contour palette again

Blush was from Penneys

Lipliner and lipstick are both from Penneys also!



And I think that's it!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment