Sunday 7 February 2016

New Look Makeup Event - Product List

Hey girls!

So many of you may have seen that I was apart of my local New Look's Makeup Event yesterday! I'll have a full blog post later on about it all but it was brilliant. Most of my face was done using Pure Colour which is New Look's own makeup range so I wanted to share with you want I used.

Here is the look!



My brows are Inglot Brow Gel in 16 and I use the Catrice cream concealer to clean them up!
Foundation is Inglot HD in 77 mixed with Inglot YSM in 49.
Concealer is MAC Pro Longwear in NC20.

To set my concealer I used the yellow shade in the Pure Colour Contour palette - it's an amazing powder! Brilliant like banana powder that every looks for!



Then the other areas of my face were set & bronzed up with the middle brown shade in the Pure Colour Contour palette - again, a lovely powder, colour is perfect for warming up the face and it is build-able which is fab for bronzer because you don't want too much or it'll look mucky!

My highlight was a mixture of the baked eye shadow in Cream and the massive baked highlighting powder! Just look at that glow! It's actually amazing. & my blush is the blush cream stick :)




My eyes are all the eye shadow palette! Gorgeous colours and very wearable for day or night time.

And finally my lips are the liquid lip colour in MINK which I think is a brilliant copy for the MAC lipstick Honeylove, which if you know me, you know that's all I wear!




Anything from the New Look makeup ranged is priced under a tenner so such a bargain. I would highly recommend the baked highlighter, bronzer and blush - they are all copys for MAC products and are only €8 I believe! Under €10 anyway so you can get 3 of those for the price of 1 MAC item - I think we all know what's good here!

And also if you're a student with a vaild student ID you can get 10% off so grab it now while you can :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and there will be more to come all about the event, along with amazing photos!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment