Tuesday 9 February 2016

Claire's Makeup - Product List & Progress

Hi everyone!

So my friend Claire is going to kill me but like I just thought she was so pretty last night, she always is but she asked me to glam her up even more for a staff night out which I was more than happy to do obvs! But today I wanna show you her makeup and list the products used but also show you a transformation in my work. There's about a year in the difference so it just goes to show what hard work & practice can do!

Pls don't kill me Claire lol

So onto the look..



Brows -
Inglot Brow Gel in 16
Billion Dollar Brows Powder in Taupe
Catrice Cream Concealer to clean up

Eyes-
Essence Eyeshadow Base
Gwen Stefani Palette by Urban Decay
Inglot Gel Liner in 77
Lashes - eBay

Face-
Inglot YSM in 49
Inglot HD in 77
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
NYX HD Concealers to highlight and contour in 01 & 08
NYC Pressed Powder

Contour -
ABH Contour Kit

Highlight & Blush-
The Manizer Palette
New Look Baked Eyeshadow in Cream

Lips-
Penneys Nude lip liner
Spiked with Rum lipstick by Wet N Wild

And that's the face! There's actually not that much to it.



So now I just want to give you a quick glance at a Then & Now type of photo.



So the photo on the left is Claire going to a ball and I had done her makeup for that! As you can tell we do fairly simple looks when it comes to eyes because since Claire has fab brown eyes we just don't want too much darkness going on or it'll close up her eyes! So we usually keep it light on the eye area anyways but even the bronzing and contouring skills have gone up a level. Which I should hope so because I'd like to see an improvement after a year haha!

So yeah that's it lads! Hope you enjoyed this post and keep at whatever you're doing because practice makes perfect!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment