Monday 9 November 2015

My Current Favorite Beauty Gurus!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well. Today I wanted to share with you my favorite makeup artists and bloggers! I'm constantly inspired by so many people on the internet and I have been lucky enough to actually speak to some.

I refer to these makeup artists and bloggers as beauty gurus because some are on Facebook, Instagram, Blogger and YouTube so although they may not be a guru I just did so to make it more generalized. Basically my fav people to gain inspiration from #girlpower shoutout to Jeanette already! I see you.

Disclaimer - this is in no particular order - big brother? x factor? lmao. These are just all the women I think you may like to follow :)

I really don't want to give any reasons why I love each individual girl because I love them all equally, all equally amazing and talented so all their links will be left below so please check them out for yourself and you will see why I love them all so much!

Laura Dempsey Makeup


Jeanette Cronin Make- Up Artist




Lisa Murphy - Cuddles And Contouring



Desi Perkins



Katy - LustreLux



Sarah - iluvsarahii



Christina - Chrisspy



Chloe Boucher Makeup



Right so that's all I can think of for the moment! I might turn this into a regular thing and share with you what inspires me every so often but I think you have plenty of amazing girls to check out for now!

Hope you enjoyed and gained some inspo!

Thanks for reading!Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment