Monday 23 November 2015

Dealz & Lash Haul

Hi everyone!

So if you're a student or have OCD like myself, you may plan out your weekly spending and saving limit. With all my 'accounts' done, I had €40 to spend freely and by God did it go quickly.

I popped into town today with the boys to get food so there's €5 gone and just a few bits!

Went to Dealz for specifics and came out with everything else but that. So I got a load of tanning products! Never even knew Dealz stocked tan so I'm excited to give them all a go. I'll be trying them out tonight. As you know, everything is €1.50 each!





Can't be rotated! Matte tan :)
Then on the way home I popped into Joe Kelly's in Abbeyside just for a look and then I saw all Revlon products are €3 each. I got 3 foundations for my kit, I always mix foundations so that is what I'll be doing with these!

Face mask from Rich! Thanks hun just what I need to relax with :)




I'm so sorry that I can't rotate these but you know yourself! There wasn't much left though so get going to Kelly's  :)

And my lovely neighbour had taken in parcel's for me that contained a heap of lashes!YAY, let me know if you want links to some pairs.


All are from eBay so cheap as chips!

Hopefully I'll have a blog post up tomorrow about the tan from Dealz but I'll be snapping about it tonight if you want to have a look there :)

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment