Tuesday 24 November 2015

Dealz Tan Review

Hi everyone!

So if you have me on snapchat or read this blog then you'll know I picked up tanning products in Dealz yesterday. I know it's Winter but I love being tan any time of the year!

http://jodirochemakeup.blogspot.ie/2015/11/dealz-lash-haul.html

So obvs, theses were €1.50 each and I gave them a go last night. I honestly think one night is enough time to review these tans.. so keep reading to find out why..

So I applied this mousse tan on my right leg. To my surprise, it came out like white hair mousse, you know yourself! I'm used to tan being already 'brown' when I go to apply it, so I was apprehensive about this but went for it anyway. I just used a regular tanning mitt to do this. Gave what I thought was an even layer all over and let it dry for about 20 minutes. This one takes the normal 8 hours to develope so we can judge this the next day :)



And on my left leg I applied this matte tan which is in gel form. Now this was like shite when I popped it onto the mitt. So as you can imagine, I was expecting better things from this. But as I applied this the colour started to fade ( best way to describe it ) so I thought maybe this needs time to develope too. Let this dry onto the skin for 20 minutes also and then went to bed :)



This morning when I woke, I checked both legs and both looked grand! Although I was half asleep. Honestly, I was so tired I just got dressed and went to college and left it. I shower the night before because no one wants to shower at 6:30 in the morning in the cold. So these tans had too many hours to develope.

Anyway now I'm home and typing this up. The mousse tan is on my right leg and the matte gel tan is on the left leg!

< --Gel        Mousse-->


What do you think? Personally I think my right leg looks beautifully natural. I really love it for a super natural tan! And the left leg? Just did not do anything for me, It actually went blotchy on the back of my leg and it just wasn't as dark as I thought it would be. Also ignore my two pairs of socks haha! I'm always cold so I need to layer up lmao!

Overall, I would recommend the mousse tan, if you like a really natural looking tan. I would not recommend the gel tan at all. It's just no good.

I just washed off the tan and the mousse rinsed off lovely - no streaks or anything like. Fades off evenly enough - as any other tan would I guess. The gel tan, yep you guessed it, basically all washed off. Ridiculous haha!

I also just gave the L'Oreal bronze body oil and it's fab! The smell is amazing and obviously it leaves your skin so smooth! Brilliant body oil for €1.50. I would recommend this to go on top of tan and it would be great at the beach too as it helps natural tan develope! Brilliant little buy :)


I hope you enjoyed this post! As I said, I really like the mousse tan :) You should give it a go yourself :)

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment