Sunday 22 November 2015

FOTD: Face Of The Day

Hi everyone!

This look seemed popular when I first posted it on my Instagram! And then I realized it's more popular than I thought as a client asked me for the same look!

I'll do a brief run through of the look :)

So here's the look that I'm talking about..


I mainly focused on the eyes here!

So I used Riff by Urban Decay as basically a colour all over the lid just avoiding under the brow. So brush Riff all over the place haha!
Then I deepened up the crease using the Naked Basics 2 palette by Urban Decay. I used every colour in there!
Now do your liner, I went for a nice wing shape but whatever shape you like.
Then taking the Urban Decay bold metal liquid liner as a sticky base place that on the inner corner and across the lid.
Now for the first non- urban decay item! I took the MAC pigment in Melon and placed that right on top of the metal liquid liner! And you're done!

Lashes are by eyelure- the girls allowed one! By Nadine, in an orange packet!

Lips are all from Penneys, PS Love lip liner in the nude shade and the PS Love nude lipstick - Penneys usually have only on of each shade so the nude ones! I really love this lip combo.

Oh and liquid liner is the NYC black matter liquid liner - best liner ever when using on yourself. On clients I use the Inglot gel liner in 77 with a MAC small angled brush :)





Sorry if this post is a bit all over the place! I wanted to get it up and done for you :)

I'm so excited to be going to the first ever blogger event in Waterford this coming weekend so be prepared for huge blog posts all about that.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment