Friday 3 July 2015

Mini Haul: ABH

Hi everyone, just wanted to share with you a mini haul of some Anastasia Beverly Hills products I bought recently. I already have dipbrow pomade in the shade blonde but I really wanted to try out the shade taupe, it seems lighter than blonde? I have yet to find out!



Reason for buying? I just really wanted to try out the products and I had the money so why not. I also kind of treated myself for pass my exams in college haha!


Anyway, here is what I got and I will link the website that I purchased from and prices.


Purchased from http://www.beautybay.com/
and qualified for free shipping! free on orders over €14.
As far as I know beautybay is the only place to buy ABH in Ireland, unless you order from their website but you'll be charged custom fees.

ABH get 10/10 for packaging. Everything looks so fancy.

Firstly, as mentioned above. Dipbrow pomade ( which is pronouced poo-maud, so I've heard ) I just say pom-ade but whatever haha. I got the shade taupe, it seems like it will be a great universal shade for all my clients. I have this already and I cannot use any other type of brow product to fill in and shape my brows. It is what I use every day. 10/10. This costs €18.50 from beautybay.com > Dipbrow





Then I also picked up Brow Wiz in the shade taupe. This is a brow pencil type of product but more waxy I believe. I haven't tried out any of these products yet so I can't give a proper review but I will do so when I have tried and tested them. The spoolie on the end just makes my life easier already. This costs €19.10 from beautybay.com > Browwiz




Last but not least, I picked up the world famous, contour kit. I got the shade light to medium. It is so luxurious but absolutely tiny! I was shocked at the size of it. It weights a ton but I don't know how as the product on the pan inside would give a €2 coin a good run for its money size-wise. I have small hands and it's the size of my hand like it's just so small so little heads up if you end up buying this. Other than the size, I am sure it's an amazing product and lives up to the hype. I can't wait to try it out! You get 3 highlight shades and 3 contour shades. This costs €48.20 from beautybay.com > Contour kit


Well girls thank you so much for reading! I'll have reviews to post about on these products and comparisons ahead too! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment