Tuesday 13 September 2016

New Product Alert!

Hey everyone!

I'm sure you're aware that bloggers get press releases sent to them constantly! Well today I received an email about this new product which I think you'd all love to hear about too. Now I do not have this product but I have something similar and that is why I feel the need to share with you all.

If you have been following me for a while then you know I am gone skincare crazy! I want to do the best for my skin to keep it in good nick. So I have the Cleanse Off Mitt which is owned by Jennifer Rock AKA theskinnerd on snapchat. This mitt is designed as a pre cleanse so what it does it removes every inch of your makeup just by adding water. As I said I have this mitt myself and use it every time to remove my cake face. 

However, if you follow theskinnerd then you will know that the mitt is constantly out of stock. Which is why I want to bring you an alternative! As I said I just got this email today and felt it would be fantastic to share with you all.  

I am truly in love with the cleanse off mitt and I'm sure any mitt by any brand is great too but I only know of these two! Here is a picture of the cleanse off mitt that I have..



But as I said, this is always sold out. So today I'm bringing you a slightly more expensive alternative but I really do like the idea of these mitts and how they perform. And all you need is water, it couldn't be easier.

This makeup removing mitt is from GLOV and this will be stocked in Shaws stores and certain pharmacies nation wide! There is a square mitt which will cost €16..



And there's like a mitten shape available for €14..


I just felt the need to share these products with you because I do believe in them and there is a science behind it all. Imagine the amount of wipes you go through a month even? We all know how bad baby wipes are for your face! These mitts can last up to 3 months and as I said all you do is add water.

You can clean these with just some soap and water and they're good to go again. I use mine all of the time to remove my makeup! I must actually show ye on Snapchat and Facebook what the mitt can do!

So lads if you ever see any of these types of mitts I would highly suggest you pick one up. It will benefit your skin so much and save you buying wipes all the time!

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have any of these mitts or know of any other brands!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment