Sunday 18 September 2016

Artdeco

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to tell you a bit about the makeup brand Artdeco. If you have me on Snapchat then you know that I absolutely love the contour palette from Artdeco, I use it on myself and clients all of the time!

This palette is amazing, it has an under-eye powder for that highlighted look, a blusher, an amazing strobing powder which is just out of this world and then 3 contour/bronze shades.
As I said, I use it all of the time because it has everything you need for a perfect cheek area. We got this palette at the #Deisebloggers event! The girls from the Artdeco stand in Denbenhams,Waterford just went above an beyond to bring this amazing product to us, thank you so so much! You would have seen me use this palette in the majority of my makeup tutorials and clients are always like what's that!? This palette costs €37.50 which is a bargain because you can buy the shades singular and it would cost you about €60 or more if you were to 'build' it yourself.

As mentioned if you're in Waterford city you can pick this palette up in Debenhams but for my local, Dungarvan readers, Hallahan's Chemist beside Ulster Bank are ordering in a few palettes so I would grab them while you can. They're not in stock yet but I will of course let you know when!

If you're on the paler side I would pick up the COOL palette and if you have a bit of a natural tan or always wear fake tan then I would recommend the WARM palette.


As I said Hallahan's Chemist, Dungarvan have ordered in the contouring palette. They actually have the whole stand of Artdeco in store so I would suggest you pop in for a look yourself! The lads inside are so lovely anyways but even nicer as they gave me a few bits to try out and to let you all know what the brand is like.

I'll start off by saying that the stand has everything! You can buy a full face from the stand so whatever your needs are you'll be able to pick up something. Nothing annoys me more than a stand with only half the products available. Artdeco, in my opinion, is a high quality brand but in the middle with its prices. So like a foundation is €25 from Artdeco but it's comparable to MAC yet it's a tenner or more cheaper than a MAC foundation. I think for the quality of the products, the price point is more than reasonable. I'm never a makeup snob but more often than not, you pay for what you get with the exception of a few hidden gems. So this brand screams high quality yet good price point to me. I can see why they give an Artdeco kit to students studying makeup.

So as I said I'm just getting to play with these products now so I don't have a proper review for you but reviews will follow during the week. As mentioned I have had the contour palette with a few weeks and I have been using it and I love it but I only just got these next few bits. If you cannot wait for the blog posts you can pop over to my Snapchat: liljodibubz because I post on that like everyday!

But anyways the lads thought it would be good for me to try products that you may use everytime you wear makeup which I agree with. There's no point in me showing you these crazy things that you'd only apply for a special occasion and the likes! So I was given this foundation to try out. It's the rich treatment foundation and costs €25.



I actually got a sample of this foundation at the #Deisebloggers event but I only tried it out once before and I would like to wear it a bit more to see how much I really like it. I must say that I did enjoy it the first time I tried out the sample of it but I will keep you posted. As you can see it claims to be waterproof so we may put that to the test too. This foundation comes in 9 shades.

Next up is mascara because again, if we're ever wearing makeup we're going to mascara every time too. So I got the All-In-One mascara I believe this costs about €16. As you can imagine this mascara claims to do it all hence the name. We will put this to the test!


I don't know about you but I have really oily eye lids so I need an eye shadow base, even when I'm not wearing eye shadow because my eyes just crease and it's not a good look. I can't wait to try this out. I'm on the hunt for a new favorite eye shadow base as my old favorite got discontinued! This costs about €10 for a good sized pot of it.


And last but not least I got the camouflage cream concealer which as you can see claims to be waterproof and also covers tattoos. This reminds me a lot of the one from Catrice so I'll be comparing it to that when I get a chance to play around with it. I believe this costs about €11.


So lads as you see I got some lovely bits to try out and I can't wait! You all know I'm open to any brand and this one is a fairly new to me. Hallahan's Chemist in Dungarvan is the only chemist that stocks Artdeco so definitely pop in for a look. They also have SoSueMe and Real Techniques so well worth a pop in store!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have tried anything from the brand! Their lipsticks look savage I have to pick up the nude shades.

Thanks for reading!Xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment