Tuesday 6 September 2016

Update number one million...

Hey everyone!

I feel like I'm constantly writing updates and apologizing for being so absent on the blog but I really need to tell you what I've been up to before I just start lashing out the blog posts again ahah!

So basically, many of you may know that I had exams at the end of August. So at the start of August I had to begin studying! As you may know we held a bloggers event at the start of August too so that was a lot of work as well.

So yeah I had an event and then 10 days to cram 12 weeks worth of knowledge into my little brain. That's exactly what's been happening with me. I had been studying and had exams 22-27 not to mention doing clients in between!

I finished my exams on the 27th which was a Saturday, I went out for my friends 21st and then the following day I went to Cork with the girls for Jeanette Cronin & Gemmaleigh's makeup master class. I have been so so so busy with debs season then and also regular clients! I can't complain.

Life has just been so crazy and hectic the past few weeks but once college starts on Monday, I'll have a routine and be all back in action!

Hope you can all understand where I'm coming from and be sure to stay tuned, I have a tone of product reviews coming for you.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment