Monday 26 September 2016

Tomitago - Beauty Elixir

Hey everyone!

Today I want to share with you my first impressions of the Tomitago Beauty Elixir. We received this 20ml of the elixir at the #DEISEBLOGGERS event in August. We actually got so many things and I'm finally getting around to giving this a go!



So first of all I love the packaging. I know it's the product that's important but I really do like how it's presented, it's just so simple yet effective. This 20ml can be bought online for €18. http://www.tomitago.com/store/p8/%221%22_Beauty_Elixir_%2820mls%29.html



So secondly, the smell. It doesn't smell bad at all it just sort of reminds me of tea tree oil even though there's none in it! But either way it's a fresh scent which I do like.

This can be used as a serum, an eye cream and a moisturizer. The beauty elixir is an all in one product, I love multi purpose products as it cuts down time on my skincare routine and saves me buying a separate product for each area on my face.



This is a short blurb from their website that explains the product perfectly: 1 Beauty Elixir is a unisex product and 100% chemical free.It eliminates the need for separate eye serum,face serum,eye cream,day cream,night cream and primer.ONE product does it all.



My first impression of this was that I honestly wasn't used to the oily feeling of this product, I didn't think I would like it on my skin. Bare in mind this was just as I was warming it up in my hands, I hadn't applied it yet.

But I was wrong and this product has made my skin feel luxurious. It is an oily product so my face does feel super oily but in a good way! It really feels like it's getting all the moisture it needs and I cannot wait to see how my skin is in the morning! 

I will keep you posted on how I like this product. This type of all in one product is new to me so I'm hoping I wake up in the morning loving how my skin is. Tomitago is an Irish brand that's made locally enough! Pilltown to be exact! Always great to support local business's and Irish in general.

Anyways I shall let you know how I like this in the morning but so far so good! A brand worth checking out.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment