Tuesday 8 December 2015

Ziaja Skincare Update

Hey everyone!

So I have been using the Ziaja products for about two weeks now and I have seen differences in my skin so I just wanted to report that. +Ziaja Skincare +Ziaja



I just want to say that this is my skin, my experience like it is personal to me so if I have a good experience with it that doesn't mean you will. As you know everyone is different and everyone experiences things differently so keep that in mind.

So I've been using the moisturizing face cream as you may have seen previous posts or snapchats about it and I absolutely loved it. But I actually had to stop using it and what happened was really strange. I was using the cream once a day if not twice so like every morning I would use it and sometimes at night - depending if I had a shower or not. And I began to get an extremely itchy jaw line - like what? I know that's so weird but like that's what happened me. I was constantly itching my jaw and neck area - which is wear I would have applied the cream but no where else on my face was itchy.

So I just stopped using that because it was so uncomfortable. I think I will go back and give it another go and maybe just use it from my cheeks upwards because I have no issue there and it was an amazing makeup base so I'm not totally slating the cream but that's what happened me. And also, I got a huge dry patch on my chin while using the cream but honestly, that's just the Winter time like it always happens. I just had to go back to my old moisturizer to fix this little dry patch. I still like the cream just not at my jaw haha! I would still recommend this product if you are older or have like a dull face haha it just lifts you up.


Next I have the Ziaja Olive Leaf gel scrub and I really love this stuff. Like you know yourself, it does what it says on the tin. Removes tan amazingly and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and smells great too. I would highly recommend this product, paired with the exfoliating gloves from likes Penneys, this is great. I would re purchase this product. Rough but still gentle on the skin.



Now I have the Ziaja Olive Leaf cleasning oil. Now I have only used this product in one type of way and this type of way does not work for me at all. I used this oil while in the shower because it said I could haha! So you just take a little bit and lather it on and wash off. Sounds great. But for me, with a sleeve of tattoos, this just didn't work. I don't know if its the product or my tattoos but it made my tattoos like rise? and become bumpy which just felt odd like it wasn't right. So I will not be using this oil on my body but I will give it another shot in a different type of way. Now it could be all my tattoos fault but I can't change them so I just couldn't put myself through that feeling again. It did make other areas nice and soft but not soft enough for me to ignore the bumpiness haha!



And finally a little face mask. This is the Olive Leaf one and I just used it. My skin feels so soft and replenished. I have a small breakout on my chin/lip area and it has helped reduce that redness and like just reduce the blemish in general. These masks are like 80c so fab for a mini pamper night. I do really like this face mask and wouldn't mind using it again!



So I hope you found that helpful but remember this is just my opinion and experience. As I said before, I don't have a proper skin care routine so maybe that's why crazy things happened my face - twas a shock to it! But I do really like this brand and I will try out more products.

You can buy these products on www.originalbeauty.ie and at the moment they have fab sets for just €9.99 - I picked up 2 sets as Christmas presents and like these are not small sets, these weigh a ton and are just huge like just fab, I can't wait to give them at Christmas! I got the coconut set & the olive leaf set. Can you tell I'm a fan of the olive leaf range? It's just so fresh.



If you have anymore questions or anything just ask me or even better check out Emma from Mastering Your Makeup - she is a brand ambassador so she'd know a lot more than I would! Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment