Friday 29 May 2015

Skincare

Skincare.

Today I want to talk about skincare for the season that's in it!

You're skin is so important so take care of it and protect it this summer.
I have a few suggestions people could do to help improve their skincare routine.
I'm no pro in this department but this might help someone!

My own skincare routine:
Well first off you should know about my skin
My skin is very oily and I don't have acne (thank god) but I'm like anyone and get a few spots now and again, disgusting I know but that's what we must deal with.
And my skin is not sensitive.
Whether your skin is dry or oily or combo, it is still so important to stay moisturised, all year round.

Okay so I really don't do as much as I should for my skin but let's be honest here. Who really has all the time to cleanse tone and moisturise and just use all these different products all the time, I can't keep up with some youtubers/bloggers.

I take my makeup off with Simple baby wipes.
I use Clean & Clear Blackhead clearing scrub in the shower.
I use my Garnier Micellar cleansing water.
Then moisturise with Simple kind to skin light moisturiser.

And that's it, done.

Just a few small tips that I have picked up along the way:

1. Moisturise the skin when there is water still on it, your skin will become more hydrated, feel softer and look better. Moisturiser is designed to lock in moisture (clearly) and by having damp skin when applying your creams will help seal the deal.

2. Wear sun block. Everyday. This will prevent wrinkles and your skin. Please do not get burned this Summer!

3. Do not pop your spots. I always do and it gets me no where. I never learn.

4. Always remove your makeup completely with a scrub or just something within 24hrs or else the breakouts will come! 

Anyway girls I'm no pro like I said but I hope this helps 😊
Just another short post because there's not much detail to all this!
If anything changes I shall update but that's it for now 🙊

Thanks for reading Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment