Thursday 28 May 2015

FOTD: Face Of The Day

Hi girls, been a while since my last post. I'm working hard to get more longer,detailed posts up but that's going to take some time.
In the mean while, I'm just going to list the products that I have used on my face!

Today I'll be sharing the products I used to achieve this look:


Face:
Primer - Porefessional by Benefit
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Concealer - MAC Prolong wear concealer
Powder - Johnsons baby powder



Eyebrows:
Base - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Powder - W7 brow kit
Setting - Gosh clear mascara



Eyes:
Base/Primer - Essence eyeshadow primer
Powder - Johnsons baby powder to set the primer
Highlight - White shade in Bad Girl palette by Sleek. Inner corner of the eye is MaryLou by theBalm
Lid - Half Baked by Urban Decay
Crease Colour - Black shade in Oh So Special palette by Sleek
Transition Shade - Light brown shade in Oh so Special palette by Sleek
Liner - Essence liquid liner in black
Mascara - NYC purple mascara on top and bottom lashes
Lashes - From eBay/China





Contour:
Cream - MAC cream colour base and W7 faceshaper
Powder - Blank Canvas contour kit
Bronzer - Bronzing powder by Bourjois
Highlight - MaryLou by theBalm
* these can be found on my last blog post.



Lips:
Liner - Essence lip liner in Red Blush
Colour - Fandango Purple by Sleek


And the full face after all these products have been applied:



Thank you all so much for reading!
Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you would like to see more of these.
I have plenty ideas so keep an eye out :) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment