Thursday 2 June 2016

I Got My Brows Tattooed On?! PMU by Olena Oliynyk

Hey everyone!

I think we have all been waiting for this post since yesterday so I'm going to jump right into it.

I eventually found Olena, I'm not the best with directions so Google Maps was my best friend but I got there safe and sound. Firstly, I had 3 pages of a consent form to fill out which I was expecting anyway and that was all good.

Olena began to map out and shape my brows using just a brow powder from the body shop. I must give this a go myself! And she spent one whole hour doing which I absolutely love. If you have ever been a client of mine you know I can take up to 20 mins doing your brows, so the fact that she spent an hour really impressed me. I spend 20 mins doing just makeup on brows, of course you would need an hour at least to get the shape perfect, as these will be on your face, pretty much forever!




Then we just got into the whole tattooing side of it.

So the first thing Olena does is 'the first pass' which is just opening the skin under the brow. This is just done with a tiny needle. It doesn't hurt at all for the most part but sometimes she may need to change motion with the needle & that can be uncomfortable but that's all.

This is also the colour that my brows will fade to when fully healed

After the first pass is done, Olena numbs your brows using anesthetic.

Once that's on and working she then goes into 'the second pass' which is just adding in the colour and filling in the brow. You cannot feel a single thing because your brows are numb. So zero pain with this!



And finally 'the third pass' is just Olena adding her finishing touches and making sure it is all perfect. She adds little dots to fill in gaps and she just does everything. Olena is also always adding anesthetic all the time to ensure no pain.





And that is pretty much the procedure. Olena will then pluck, thread and wax if she needs to, the spare hairs around the brows. I got threaded for the first time ever yesterday and it was just a bit uncomfortable but nothing you can't handle.



Overall I would give the pain of this experience 2/10.

I would give the whole experience a 10/10. I honestly can't recommend Olena enough, she is so professional, friendly and makes you feel comfortable. If I start talking about Olena I won't stop because she is that lovely. She is highly qualified in her skill and knows exactly what she's doing. You can clearly see she has a passion for PMU (Permanent Make Up).

The woman knows her stuff! I just can't lads, you know me. If I love something that much, I have no words to describe how much I love it, I'm probably in the wrong business being a blogger but you know what I mean!

I'm honestly so happy and impressed with the level of work that went into my brows. If you have been following me you how much I love brows and this was a big step for me. The shape they are now and style is similar to how I would have filled them in with makeup but even better!



This colour that you see in the photos will fade and I will have another blog post up next week with a brow update! The after care is so easy, Olena gives you a pot of the lotion that you need to apply every hour (only when you're awake) in order to keep your brows from going extra flaky while healing. If you're forgetful like me, set an alarm on your phone for every hour to remind you!



But I think that's it for now lads! The procedure took 3 hours but let's be real, if you're getting a TATTOO on your face, you want it to be perfect.



I will post a price list down below for you all. Olena was €350 but is now down to just €250 and €100 for a top up. Which is not bad at all, I know I got this done for free, but in two years when my brows have slightly faded and I need them done again, you'll be sure to see me go spend my money because she is that good.

And yeah again, I know it's hard for me to say it's worth the money but I honestly think it is. Just consider everything, it's 3 hours work for Olena which doesn't even include a free consultation, think of all of her top of the range equipment that she needs to re-stock on every so often and think of your face. This is permanent make up, depending on how well you look after your skin and how well your skin takes to the pigment, these brows could well and truly be on me for the rest of my life & I'm more than happy about that.

Okay now I think I've covered everything. If you have any questions you can contact me or Olena through Facebook or me on snapchat: liljodibubz



I'm going to leave all Olena's links below and also share them on my own Facebook page so please go check her out!

Olena's Price List
Olena's Facebook Page
Olena's Website

http://www.luxurypermanentmakeup.ie/

I hope you all enjoyed this post.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment